Once the application is received and accepted by the Training Fund, the sponsored individual will be contacted by a representative from the Training Fund to schedule a drug screen. After receiving verification of clearance, the sponsored individual will receive an appointment time and date to begin the Permit Worker Application Process.
All sponsored individuals are required to possess the following:
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Physically able to perform the work of the trade
- Ability to comprehend English
- High School diploma, GED or minimum 10th grade education
- Possess a social security card
- Possess a valid driver's license
These items must be brought to the Training Fund at the time of their scheduled appointment. If any one of the three required documents is not supplied, the application will be determined incomplete and applicant will be turned away.