Please note: We recently changed our training management system. As a result, the password that you use to access our system has changed. Upon your first login, your password will be the last four digits of your social security number. After your initial login, we encourage you to change your password to something unique that you will remember. Your trainee number has NOT changed.
Infection Control Risk Assessment (ICRA) "IAS"
A required certification for all Laborers working in a hospital or healthcare environment. Topics will include: setting up and maintaining a negative air environment; removing debris; constructing barriers to prevent the spread of infectious diseases; monitoring the work environment and inspecting, donning and removing personal protection equipment.
5700 West Homer Street Chicago, IL 60639
07:00AM - 03:30PM, English
Raphael Adlam, Certified Instructor
What happens next…?
- You can actually submit an application on line and it will be delivered directly to the Training Center.
- Once received, your application will be assigned a position number and go into a Course Waiting List pool with all other applications.
- Classes are scheduled based on demand. When we have received the minimum number of applications required to schedule a class, one will be added to the schedule.
- Approximately one month before a class begins, confirmation letters are sent out to members on the waiting list. This letter will offer you a seat in the class of your choice; but you must CONFIRM the seat prior to the confirmation date or your seat will be offered to another member.
- Your application will automatically be removed from the system after 6 months, so please reapply if you have not received notification from us.
- Your application will be active for 6 (six) months; after 6 (six) months, it will be deleted.
- If you have not received training by that time, you will need to re-apply.