Please note: We recently changed our training management system. As a result, the password that you use to access our system has changed. Upon your first login, your password will be the last four digits of your social security number. After your initial login, we encourage you to change your password to something unique that you will remember. Your trainee number has NOT changed.
Asbestos Abatement Supervisor Training "IAS"
Training fulfills all of the EPA, State of Illinois (IDPH) and Indiana (IDEM) requirements for obtaining an Asbestos Supervisor license. Course features estimating and blueprint reading exercises, project documentation and legal and regulatory liabilities. *Applicants are required to have a minimum of 2080 hours of asbestos worker experience.
Renewal course available: Asbestos Abatement Supervisor Refresher
1200 Old Gary Avenue Carol Stream, IL 60188
07:00AM - 03:30PM, English
James (Jim) O'Brien, Instructor
What happens next…?
- You can actually submit an application on line and it will be delivered directly to the Training Center.
- Once received, your application will be assigned a position number and go into a Course Waiting List pool with all other applications.
- Classes are scheduled based on demand. When we have received the minimum number of applications required to schedule a class, one will be added to the schedule.
- Approximately one month before a class begins, confirmation letters are sent out to members on the waiting list. This letter will offer you a seat in the class of your choice; but you must CONFIRM the seat prior to the confirmation date or your seat will be offered to another member.
- Your application will automatically be removed from the system after 6 months, so please reapply if you have not received notification from us.
- Your application will be active for 6 (six) months; after 6 (six) months, it will be deleted.
- If you have not received training by that time, you will need to re-apply.