The LIUNA Chicagoland Laborers’ District Council Training and Apprentice Fund (CLTAF) will be accepting resumes for the position of Instructor beginning August 15th until the end of workday September 30th, 2022.
Summary of Position:
Under the supervision of the Training Director, the Instructors shall plan, layout and regulate training assignments that engage each Trainee and permits active participation and use of equipment.
Instructors should also be able to interpret and clarify instructional materials, rules, regulations and policies so as to provide Trainees with an understanding of procedural compliance.
Minimum knowledge, skills, and abilities requirements for the Instructor position:
- Minimum five (5) years of field experience as a Construction Laborer
- Diverse industry knowledge
- Minimum 30 Hour OSHA
- Very strong math and reading skills
- Strong computer skills, including, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills
- High School Diploma
- Passion for teaching and mentoring
To apply for the Instructor position, please click here.